Pharrell Williams . Pharrell Williams walk of fame

PHARRELL WILLIAMS RECEIVES STAR ON HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME

9:32 AMGH



It was an epic year for Pharrell Williams. After winning Grammys, perform the Oscars, and the release of his GIRL album, the singer of "Happy" was honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Thursday.

He was joined at the ceremony by his wife Helen and son Lasichanh Rocket and Ellen DeGeneres, who hosted his friend.

"I think Pharrell is a genius and I had the chance to meet Pharrell since I was a nerd, and he became an international star," said the actor.

A Pharrell humiliated the podium to thank his music teachers and grandmother. "I am so grateful for this honor," he said. "I could never explain what this means to me, a native of Virginia Beach, Virginia, who had no idea where my love of music always take me. "

Pharrell has received more good news this morning when he learned he was nominated for the 2015 Grammy Awards, including Best Urban Contemporary Album. It will take place during "A very Grammy Christmas" on CBS tonight.

 

 

 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form