LIL WAYNE.COVERS NYLON GUYS

LIL WAYNE COVERS NYLON GUYS, SAYS HE’S ‘THE LAST OF A DYING BREED’

3:03 PMGH




In anticipation of the release this month of Tha Carter V, Lil Wayne blazes coverage deNYLON Guys in December 2014 / January 2015 issue.

The magazine visited Miami Weezy mansion to see the Young Money boss at work and play. Between his skate and smoke sessions, he spoke of his devotion to music, his seizures last year, and being the best at what he does.

"When I started doing this, you have to be the best, not to have a hot song or popularity or to Instagram or Twitter," Weezy said. "I am one of the last of a evolving breed disappeared ... those are just the music. You have to want to be memorable. the only other people I can think like that are Beyoncé and Kanye. "

Read below highlights and pick up the issue when it hits newsstands on December 9.


On his love for music, "All I am is the music that's all I do and all I know, 366 days a year, 25 hours a day, eight days a week This is my life.. that I breathe. it's not something I do. it's who I am. "

On Answering the call: "I was always ready for the call. This is the best way to explain it. Wayne is always ready. When it's my turn, I do a lot more than the best of it. If you are ready when they call you and you make the most of your time, then they will never stop calling you. "

On his process: "I'm just a regular or street ** a that's a little smarter than the rest I rap whatever comes into my head Whatever rhymes with the next word and how I feel.. . I started rapping and we find something in what I have to say and make a song out of it. "

Her need weed, "I do not know how it works, but I know I have to weed when I create additional ... It contributes in a major way.".

Its 2013 seizures "I do not remember anything about the experience I do not want to sound bad, but it was not anything that changes the life I turned when I was 12. I grew up.. Hollygrove in. I've seen much worse. "

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form