common.jhon legend. Oscars

COMMON AND JOHN LEGEND TO PERFORM AT OSCARS

11:04 AMGH


Common and John Legend are aimed at the Oscars. The rapper and singer will make their "Gloria" song nomination to the 87th Academy Awards next month.
The powerful hymn, taken from Selma civil rights drama, scored a nomination for Original Song.
Other nominees include "Everything is great" from The Lego Movie, "Grateful" from Beyond the Lights, "I'll miss you" by Glen Campbell ... I'll be, and "Lost Star" fresh start.


I'm humbled and blessed to announce that @TheAcademy invited me & @johnlegend to perform at the on Feb. 22nd! http://ow.ly/i/8pyfG

I'm so honored to announce that @TheAcademy invited me and @common to perform at the on Feb. 22nd!

The duo, who won the Best Original Song Golden Globe, joins previously announced artist Adam Levine, who will sing the movie "Lost Stars" will start again.
The 87th Academy award will be broadcast live on February 22 at 19 pm EST on ABC.
Before he took the stage of the Oscars, Legend will perform "America the Beautiful" during pre-game Super Bowl XLIX in Glendale, Ariz festivities. On Sunday.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form