beyoncΓ© Big Sean

New Music: Big Sean – ‘Me, Myself, & I (Freestyle)’

2:16 AMGH


On the eve of his album release, Big Sean liberates a freestyle to BeyoncΓ©’s 2003 hit “Me, Myself, & I,” which he recorded last night.

Sean Don shouts out Queen Bey, who attended his Dark Sky Paradise listening party in L.A. last week. “This like one of my favorite BeyoncΓ© songs,” he says.He also celebrates his top dawg status (“Did a show at the House of Blues / That shit was better than the Grammys”) and acknowledges his girlfriend Ariana Grande.

“Yeah, my woman is vegan / She got my ass trying different food / I got her listening to music that she wouldn’t listen to / Got her vibin’ to Nas / She like, ‘Man, this what I’ve been missin’ boo?'”Dark Sky Paradise drops tomorrow featuring Ariana, Lil Wayne, Drake, JhenΓ© Aiko, Kanye West, and more.

 Download Big Sean – ‘Me, Myself, & I (Freestyle)’ (Mp3) For Free Clik Here


        

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form