Nicki Minaj.Meek Mill.Nicki minaj Sex tape. photo

Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Go Public with Their Relationship

7:16 AMGH


Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill are K-I-S-S-I-N-G. After weeks of speculation, the rappers eventually go their public relations.

Rapper "Anaconda" published a photo of her and her new boo soft in Instagram Monday. The couple is in love as Meek wraps his arms around Nicki and kisses on the cheek as she blushed.

This is the first Nicki relationship since he broke up with her boyfriend Safaree Samuels life last year. She has denied any romantic relationship with the Philadelphia rapper, but this new pic says otherwise.

"
We’re friends. He’s dope. Shout out to him"  Nicki told Big Boy in December.

Une photo publiée par Nicki Minaj (@nickiminaj) le

The two collaborated on "Big Daddy" and "Buy a heart" to the latest album from Nicki The Pinkprint.

"I think it's great. I love what it stands for guys who think like him and act like him and live like him," he told Angie Martinez. "I said, like, 'You are so important to our culture." We always need that kind of man, the DMX. When I was little, I had to see a guy like this act and talk like that. "

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form