AZEALIA BANKS GETS NAKED FOR PLAYBOY, TALKS JAY Z, RACE, & REPARATIONS

2:23 AMGH

Meow! Azealia Banks won’t be censored. The outspoken rapper bares her kitty cat for Playboy‘s April issue. In the frisky photos, shot by Ellen Von Unwerth, Banks poses with cats on her head, curls up with a giant ball of yarn, and drenches herself in milk.
“I love getting naked,” the 23-year-old tells the magazine. “It’s so funny, every time my manager arranges a photo shoot, I’m like, ‘Let’s do a nude photo!’ And everyone’s like, ‘Oh, Azealia, you’re always trying to bring your butt out.’ Posing for Playboy was a no-brainer. I was like, ‘Yes! They want to see me naked.'”
Banks joins a list of famous Playboy models including Naomi Campbell, Marilyn Monroe, Cindy Crawford, Farrah Fawcett, Kim Kardashian, and Grace Jones.


...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form