1D pop

Zayn Malik Feared He Would Die If He Didn’t Quit One Direction

5:55 PMGH


Why is this happening?! Zayn Malik has officially quit One Direction and Brnd New Music has EXCLUSIVELY learned the reasons behind his heartbreaking decision!


The pressure of being famous was getting to be too much for Zayn Malik, 22. “He was losing a grasp on who he was and what he really wanted,” a source revealed to us — find out more about Zayn’s ultimate decision to walk away from the band that made him famous.

The Reason Why He Left One Direction For Good


“Zayn felt like he had to quit 1D or he would die! He just couldn’t handle everything that came from the insanity of fame and being a huge celebrity,

Zayn’s Official Statement That He Is Quitting One Direction

Zayn released this statement on March 25 on One Direction’s official FaceBook page:

“My life with One Direction has been more than I could ever have imagined. But, after five years, I feel like it is now the right time for me to leave the band. I’d like to apologise to the fans if I’ve let anyone down, but I have to do what feels right in my heart. I am leaving because I want to be a normal 22-year-old who is able to relax and have some private time out of the spotlight. I know I have four friends for life in Louis, Liam, Harry and Niall. I know they will continue to be the best band in the world.”

 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form