featured music

New Music : Rich Homie Quan ft Yung Brooke -"Family"

6:22 AMGH


Rich Homie Quan is Focused On His solo career right now, so Rich Gang Reviews another mixtape with Young Thug May-have to wait. Over the weekend, the Atlanta rapper extended Stop Going In His series by Announcing Reviews another installment, fittingly called Expired If You Ever Think I Will Stop Going In, Ask Double R. (The Double R means clustering RoyalRich.) Selon RHQ's tweets, it'll BE hosted by DJ Fresh, streaming Exclusively on My Mixtapez and dropping this Tuesday (Apr. 28). For the first Offering, he releases "Family" that features Yung Brooke. He touches on the importance of friends, close confidantes and money by producing over Only1Skoota. "I do not know what I'll do without my family, I swear / I do not know what I'll do without my ni ** as, I swear / I do not know what I'll do without this money, I swear, "he sings on the hook. Listen below-.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form