barter 6 featured

YOUNG THUG CHANGES ALBUM TITLE TO ‘BARTER 6’ AFTER LEGAL THREAT

10:34 AMGH


Young Thug won’t be naming his album Carter 6 after all. The Atlanta rapper was forced to change the title after being threatened with a lawsuit.
Instead, the project will now go by the name Barter 6, the “B” standing for blood.
“Can’t name the mixtape Carter 6 ’cause these f**k-ass ni**as tryna sue, just like some hoes,” he said in an Instagram video. “Big ol’ blood, so I’m going Barter 6. On the f**king way.”


Une vidéo publiée par Young Thug (@thuggerthugger1) le

He didn’t specifically say who was threatening to sue him, but it’s no secret that Lil Wayne is not happy with the Carter 6 title. Weezy slammed Thugger during an appearance in Jackson, Miss. on his “Release Partiez” club tour.
“Before I go any further, I want ya’ll to do me a favor and stop listening to some ni**as that pose naked on their motherfuckin’ album cover,” he told the crowd.
Young Thug responded to the diss, saying, “I understand that Lil Wayne is frustrated about his career and I feel him on that, but this is my idol. I won’t ever in my life swap words with him or beef with him about nothing. This is a person that I look up to. Ha ha.”
Barter 6 is expected to arrive on April 17. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form