B.O.B featured

New Music: Sevyn Streeter feat. B.o.B – ‘Shoulda Been There’

5:49 PMGH


Sevyn Streeter will release her new project Shoulda Been There Pt. 1 to digital retailers on July 17. The 13 tracks, half of which are interludes, include the Chris Brown-assisted single “Don’t Kill the Fun,” “Boomerang” with Hit-Boy, and the title track featuring her boyfriend B.o.B.
The collection serves as a prelude to her upcoming debut album On the Verge.
“The last year and a half has been quite the roller coaster for me. Incredible highs and some dark lows. I wrote these songs when I wasn’t in the best space,” said Sevyn. “Like I ALWAYS say, ‘I don’t write the songs just for me.’ I believe this collection of music can help someone else. So instead of me pretending, denying, and being embarrassed about what I went through, I’m choosing to put these songs out. As a creative being, I just had to release this music before my debut album in order to really move on with my life! So……consider this new project Shoulda Been There Pt. 1 the prelude or an appetizer before the main course. I hope you enjoy and please know that more is on the way.”
Watch the lyric video (with a cameo from B.o.B) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form